Sunday 16 January 2011

"Factlets"

Before I move on to the next part, I'm gonna include just a few little facts about the incident etc, and links to the arsehole press.

What you read in the links is to be entirely taken with a pinch of salt.

  • I was only 18 when my brother died
  • He was 14 going on 15 in just a couple of days time
  • 2 weeks grievence period from work
  • I unassociated myself from everyone
  • I never "sat at the bottom of a bottle" nor take any drugs, but I did contemplate suicide for about 20 seconds
  • He was NOT taking part in "free running", he probably didn't even know what it was
Press Links:

The Mirror

BBC 1st

BBC Pt 2

And two other links that have blown the whole thing out of proportion:

Times

The Guardian (Near Bottom Of Page)

1 comment:

  1. sad story mate but dont give up your life. Im 23 and recovering from bad depression so believe me everything will be ok somehow soon

    ReplyDelete