Thursday 6 January 2011

Part 6... Sept - Nov 2009

At some point round this time, can't get my dates right but a rough estimate, while working for this betting company they had sent a young woman to help in the shop. We both hit it off quite well and were talking all time from that point on. Texting a lot, chatting on Facebook etc. My drinking was getting bad when I was at home, I blame her to be fair. I became a regular at Tesco's pretty much every night buying a small bottle of vodka, if I was feeling adventurous a big bottle.

But yeah, it was getting terrible, something happened one night a few months on I think, and I just felt so low, worthless even. I told a couple of mates how I felt, and they helped in a way, as I'd actually told somebody. I kept saying to myself and them that I should go to the doctors and get it checked out. Weeks went past of which I never did go and see a doctor. I managed to sort myself to get out of the rut. How I did, I've no idea, I felt crap not long ago and now I'm feeling good. My mind does play strange mind games!!

1 comment:

  1. I tried to be there for you then and I try to be there now for you even tho you seem to have distanced yourself. Always here to listen. x

    ReplyDelete