Wednesday 5 January 2011

Part 5... Gaps

Not really much went on from what I can remember, although, at RM, G.S (you know who you are!) was a brilliant help, was there when I needed help or if I just needed some time to myself at work. I didn't help matters by running off, sometimes things just got too much and had to escape. I would just put all my motorcycle gear on and get on the motorbike to get away. But for some reason G.S pulled a lot of strings to help me even though I wasn't helping myself, but eventually those strings gave way and snapped.

I worked at Waitrose afterwards for nearly a year, my line manager Julia helped me at one point when I was going through a rough patch. That was the first time anything got me so down that I cried like that, so I was told to have some time to reflect and get back to work. I jacked this job in because something was going on with the store manager and I just thought sod this, and upped and left. Not sure if I went back to RM when I left.... hmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment