Wednesday 5 January 2011

Happy Memory

When me and my brother were little, we were taken out to a safari zoo in Germany (:D) of which we had the chance to get pictures taken with siberian tigers. They were awesome, as they were little cubs and they were sooooo cute!! Anyway, when having the picture done, me and him were holding them, and well, errr I kinda never held the cubs head, so in the picture we got, you can see the keepers hand just in the shot holding the head for me!! I was little though!!

1 comment:

  1. I never had many memories with our alex, because you lived too far away i never got to come see you.. but i do remember 1 time...i think it was my sisters 18th or somert and you and alex came over whilst our parents went for a drink, and alex was with me and scott in my room playin games with lots ov much, but then alex had this silly thought, and thought it would be funny to throw the muffins we didnt like at the people out side my bedrooom window!! <3

    ReplyDelete